Evangelical Free Church of America
Kimmels Church is a member of the Evangelical Free Church of America … a movement of about 1400 autonomous churches united by a mutual commitment to serve the Lord Jesus Christ with the guidance of the Holy Spirit and in obedience to the Word of God. We are committed to cooperating with one another in ministry and fellowship as we seek to fulfill the Great Commission which Christ entrusted to His Church. The growing ministry of the EFCA currently extends to over 48 countries of the world. The term Evangelical refers to our commitment to the proclamation of the Gospel and to the authority of the Scriptures as the only safe and sufficient guide to faith and practice. The term Free refers to the autonomy of local churches, as well as to a congregational form of government. Evangelical Free Churches depend upon the active participation of lay people in their decisions and ministries.
Download a PDF file of the EFCA Statement of Faith (pdf) 69.15 kB
Kimmels Church Core Values
- We value Scriptural Instruction and are committed to the study and application of God’s Word.
- We value Prayer as the communication link between God and His people, personally and corporately.
- We value Inspiring Worship through music, creativity, and flexibility which glorifies God.
- We value Evangelism & Missions by sharing the Gospel in our community, in our nation and in our world.
- We value People as important and worthy of love because they are made in God’s image and they are people for whom Christ died.
- We value Church as a caring community, which is expressed in warmth, love, acceptance, and fellowship with God’s people.
- We value Preparation of Believers for works of service through personal development and discipleship.
Download a PDF file of the Constitution (pdf) 53.69 kB
Download a PDF file of the By-Laws (pdf) 84.13 kB